Nashre Alpha (Alpha Publishing) is an imprint of Wisehouse Publishing.
Nashre Alpha is a major public domain POD reprint publisher of literature and non-fiction in Farsi (Persian) language for exclusive distribution within the countries which are signatory parties of the Berne Copyright Convention – distribution zones of Nashre Alpha. Nashre Alpha uses different world class POD providers for print and distribution of its works — among others amazon’s Createspace. Independent of which print and distributor Nashre Alpha would use for publishing a title, all publisher responsibilities remains solely to Nashre Alpha.
For general questions, please contact Nashre Alpha by email: email@example.com
For rights and Berne Convention matters, please contact our legal department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Works published by Nashre Alpha have been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law within the distribution zones of Nahsre Alpha, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission. See Other Information below.
- The work may not be free of known copyright restrictions in all jurisdictions.
- Persons may have other rights in or related to the work, such as patent or trademark rights, and others may have rights in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- In some jurisdictions moral rights of the author may persist beyond the term of copyright. These rights may include the right to be identified as the author and the right to object to derogatory treatments.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, the person who identified the work makes no warranties about the work, and disclaims liability for all uses of the work, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- When using or citing the work, you should not imply endorsement by the author or the person who identified the work.
- Despite the above mentioned terms, at any time and for each book title the copyright terms as indicated on the impress page of that book shall prevail.